Reiki Master Level
Usui Reiki Master level is the level for those who wish to attain the Master Level of Reiki. This level is for those wanting to make a commitment to Reiki and make it an important part of their lives. At this level you don’t ‘Do’ Reiki, you ‘Become’ Reiki. To become a Reiki Master means becoming an ambassador for Reiki and shining your light! Reiki Level 3 includes the teaching of the third and final symbol taught within Usui Reiki.
Reaching the Master level helps you to expand your consciousness on all levels, discovering just how deeply you can reach your own enlightenment and self-healing journey.
On this workshop, you will learn:
• An introduction to being a Reiki Master and what it means
• Introduction to the Reiki Level III symbol
• What the attunement means (you will also receive one attunement)
• Guided meditations
• Meditation, Healing, and Manifesting with the Master Symbol
• Intuitive healing (Byosen healing technique)
• The Three Pillars of Reiki
• Setting up a Reiki circle
• And much more!
Each course is taught in small groups and you will receive a comprehensive course manual, handouts, an individual follow-up session either in person or via phone, and a certificate of completion when you have completed your case studies.
• Courses run from 10am to 5pm (plus follow-up session at a later date).
• The investment for the course is: Early bird £160, Full price £180.
• Contact me on email@example.com, 07964 423 851 for more information or book your place here:
* Please note, that you need to have completed Reiki level one and two before taking this course, with a 6 month gap from your previous course.
Bring: A notebook and a packed lunch (though there is a shop nearby where you can purchase your lunch). Hot drinks and snacks will be provided.