Reiki Level 2
Usui Reiki level 2 (also known as Second Degree Reiki) is the Practitioner level for those who wish to practice professionally. It is a perfect addition for therapists wishing to add to their treatment list. However, it is also for those who simply wish to continue their journey deeper into Reiki and receive further attunements.
At this level you learn to go deeper with your Reiki practice and see what more you are capable of. You learn how to transmit Reiki across time and space and learn a whole host of ways that Reiki can be useful in your day to day life.
Reiki Level 2 includes the teaching of two of the three symbols taught within Usui Reiki and covers the basics for becoming a practitioner.
On this workshop, you will learn:
• Further exploration of what Reiki is and what it does
• Introduction to the Reiki Level II symbols
• How to use the Reiki symbols
• What attunements are (you will also receive two attunements)
• Guided meditations
• How to give absent healing
• Reiki tools
• Being a Reiki Practitioner
• Practical exercises
• And much more!
Each course is taught in small groups and you will receive a comprehensive course manual, handouts, an individual follow-up session either in person or via phone, and a certificate of completion when you have completed your case studies.
Sunday 16th February 2020
Sunday 24th May 2020
Sunday 5th July 2020
• Courses run from 10am to 5pm (plus follow-up session at a later date).
• The investment for the course is: Early bird £130, Full price £150.
• Contact me on email@example.com, 07964 423 851 for more information or book your place here:
*Please note, that you need to have completed Reiki level one before taking this course, with a six month gap in from your previous course.
Bring: A notebook and a packed lunch (though there is a shop nearby where you can purchase your lunch). Hot drinks and snacks will be provided.