Reiki Level 1
Usui Reiki level 1 (also known as First Degree Reiki) is the entry level for those who want to learn how to channel high vibrational light for health and wellbeing. It is simple to learn and you will be able to use it immediately after the course. Anyone can learn Reiki!
Reiki works on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual – and works to bring each of these back into balance. This is because Reiki always goes to the root of the issue. It is an extremely gentle yet effective therapy and can help with depression, anxiety, sleep issues, physical pain and many more issues. Reiki also generally promotes a profound sense of calm and peace of mind.
Learning Reiki can also assist you on your own personal journey of self-healing; it is a gateway to enlightenment and a way of life that promotes healing and balance of the body, mind and spirit.
On this workshop, you will learn:
· What Reiki is
· The history of Reiki
· How Reiki works
· What attunements are (you will receive two)
· How to use Reiki for yourself and others
· Introduction to the chakras
· Reiki practical sessions
· The Five Principles of Reiki.
· Reiki organisations.
· And much more!
Each course is taught in small groups and you will receive a comprehensive course manual, handouts, an individual follow-up session either in person or via phone, and a certificate of completion when you have completed your case studies.
· Courses run from 10am to 5pm (plus follow-up session at a later date).
· The investment for the course is: Early bird £130, Full price £150.
· Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org, 07964 423 851 for more information or book your place here:
*Please note, that in order to practice Reiki as a practitioner, you must also complete Reiki level two.
Bring: A notebook and a packed lunch (though there is a shop nearby where you can purchase your lunch). Hot drinks and snacks will be provided.